AXL RADIUS Client Version 3 API
(Current Version V 3.49 June 2, 2019)
Widely used to simplify RADIUS server access in Java or Java enabled applications. This API (application programming interface) helps you build a RADIUS client into any Java program, from mobile devices to applications.
Note: although V4 of the client has been released V3 will be available for quite some time for those who prefer the older API and a slightly smaller client. Applicable internal improvements will be applied to V3 to keep it up to date with the RFC’s.
Requires Java 8 or greater.
- Supported authentication methods:
RSA ACE RADIUS Server (now known as SecureId) Support (or any multiple challenge authentication method)
Digest Authentication (as described in draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt)
- Extremely flexible attribute manipulation
- Vendor-Specific attributes supported through VendorSpecific class
Includes long tag support (16 bit) and Salt-Encryption of RADIUS Attributes.
- Message-Authenticator attribute support (required by EAP)
- Highly informative display of attributes for debugging
- RADIUS dictionary support
- Proven interoperability
- Disconnect(DM) & Change of Authorization(CoA) messages are supported in the client as described in RFC 3576 ‘Dynamic Authorization Extensions to RADIUS’
- DM/CoA requests can also be made by the client. This works well in applications using the Cisco