Request a demonstration of the AXL RADIUS Server V3 API
The demonstration version is time limited (30 days) and the random number generator is non-random an so is not suitable for a secure system. In addition the package is ‘com.theorem.radserverdemo’.
The demonstration RADIUS client’s random number generator is non-random an so is not suitable for a secure system. The client will only authenticate using the name’radiusdemoclient’. Any other name will be ignored.
The demonstration server comes with:
- A complete example of a configurable server ready to test.
- Radius client tests: client loading, and two different types of clients. Authentication methods include PAP, CHAP, MSChap V1 & V2, and EAP-MD5.
- Programming guide
- Javadoc API documentation
- 30 day evaluation period.
- Handles proxy requests
- You can alter the authentication & accounting classes for your own system
- Alter the proxy class for your own special cases.
- Build your own RADIUS test client with the included client.
The server will be provided as a download link. Please be sure your email is correct for notification.
Fields marked with red asterisks (*) are required and must be filled out correctly and completely or your software will not be sent.